Tuesday 18 May 2021

Jerome fortune teller

 This morning the deputy principal taught us to make fortune tellers. Fortune tellers are a type of paper origami that  tells your fortune. Then Miss McGrath started explaining where to fold and how to fold it. We did a lot of folding and creasing that my fingers hurt. Finally when we finished the folds Debs helped with the shape. After  Miss McGrath explained what the numbers and colours mean. For my colours I chose green,blue,black and brown Debs helped with the colouring. I started doing dots but Debs told me the right way to colour. Then we wrote the numbers one to eight and it looked like it when't around and around. After we wrote compliments inside the folds like the ones in our fitness diaries. They are Warriors fitness diaries that we've been filling since week 3. I struggled a bit with the writing enough that I got frustrated so I made it a anger fortune teller. Finally I finished it I was so proud when I tried it it was fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.