Friday 24 September 2021

Jerome's arts and crafts

Over lockdown I've been making fun crafts. My work has mostly been three main kinds, here they are:

1. My Transformers cutouts - for these I cut big rectangles. Then I find pictures on google and replicate them on.

Megatron robot mode 

Megatron beast mode 

2. My Ben 10 cutouts - for these I cut all kind of shapes. Then I either memorize or find pictures to draw.
Energy armor

Energy flame

3. My pokemon cutouts - for these I cut and fold rectangles. Then I draw the pokemon stages from my book onto the paper. Here are the pictures of the pokemon cut outs. For example, below are the evolutionary stages of Aron.
1.Aron2.Lairon
3.Aggron


3 comments:

  1. Hi Jerome. Drawing is a great way to show off your skills and fill your spare time. Well done on creating so many interesting characters. Some of them are a little blurry to see, or maybe the lines could be darker. Have you thought about writing a story using these characters? Keep up your super online learning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent work Jerome. I love that you are doing some extra things like drawing. Maybe you could use a little more colour with some and see how different they may look. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Jerome!
    Those drawings look great :)

    My son was very into Ben10 and Pokemon when he was younger. Which one is your favourite out of the three?
    It's good that you are being creative during this lockdown.

    Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.