Tuesday 19 October 2021

Jerome lockdown highlights

 In term three our teachers introduced us to the lockdown highlights slideshow. The slideshow was purple with yellow lightning. In the slideshow we were supposed to put all the work we were proud of. First we made a copy and filed it then wrote the title. Then we found work we were proud of in our google drive and pasted it on the slideshow. On my slideshow I put my maths and my favorite blog post. My maths was based on flat polygons that I learned facts about. The blog was based on my sister's birthday and you can look at it on my blog. Now here is the link to my lockdown highlights. Blog you later.       

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jerome it's me Caleb.
    I like how you explain the order in how you do it.
    This makes me think about the first lockdown were my brain only remembers good things.
    maybe next time you could add some pictures.
    I look forward to seeing you in class blog you later

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Jerome. I remember when you blogged about your sister’s birthday. You wrote well, showing your excitement about a wonderful time. I have requested access to your work so I will be able to see those flat polygons. Great start to Term 4. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jerome It's Lily,
    I like how you have added steps about how you have done your Lockdown Highlights. It's great to see that you keep up your blogging. I am going to go read your other blog post after this. Maybe next time you could add what your favourite thing to do in Lockdown is or maybe even just a bit more writing to share some more work with us. Other wise I love your blog post. Keep up the great work Jerome!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.